


Why do people need so much stuff? Why do we need so many stores? I think less concrete and more open space would make this a healthier happier planet. not a new car , new outfit, stuff , stuff , stuff..... Why are there so many plastic bags? reusable shoping bags!- why are they not manditory. there are a lot of unhappy , unhealthy people out there. life is short...........get out and smell the air / hear the sounds of birds and wind/ get your heart rate up/ I am the luckiest girl to be married to Steve Garro. Amazing home cooked meals/ someone who always does what he says/ and instead of diamond rings I get BIKES/ does it get any better? I guess bikes are stuff. but boy I ride my bike until parts get worn out- no waste there- well used. Stuff just needs to be kept in moderation.....too much waste... I really wonder if what appears to be the Majority will ever wake up and realize for one what we are doing to the planet but also what we are doing to ourselves. "fossil fuels should be extinct". - by leni http://www.titaniumarts.com/ - leni gave me a button with that saying with a polar bear as the picture under the saying. thats all good night......
1 comment:
Both you and Steve are Amaming...
Post a Comment