Wednesday, October 19, 2011

fall 2011

Another Lees Ferry trip....our 10 year anniversary...And the best weather yet....we even stayed an extra day.....


Barry


We will eat good tonight....


This pretty one was released back into the river


Eugene's first time on the river



kind of a strange photo....I was stretching...






Eugene, Win and Mark joined us out for an arm bike ride




first snow for the season...










Win and I....Good to finally get together...



I saw B.B King rocking at 86 years old.....great show






Doing a river float on the Verde with our new duckies....super fun....
Water was muddy due to the snow/rain storms....so fishing was out...but boating was great








Some of the yummy veggies from our neighbors in the Verde....




Some beautiful pics from our house in Flagstaff.... top one looks like the Volcano is erupting











































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh denise some really nice photos. must be great having those fresh vegtables - love you guys! Joe, Steph, Maddie & Joey