My Life- riding a coconino, married to Steve Garro, our furry critters & enjoying nature with friends/family
Wednesday, September 07, 2011
CODY OUR LOVED YELLOW DOG 14 YEARS OF LOYALTY
MAY SHE REST IN PEACE....GOSH WHAT A GREAT YELLOW DOG....9-6-11.
SOME RANDOM PICS OF JUST A SMALL FRACTION OF HER LIFE.
YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN........
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sweet ole girl....what a life she had! Lucky. If those sweet yellow dogs only new what a hole they left in our hearts I swear they would live forever! hugs and hugs, Deanne
So sorry to hear about the yellow dog. I take comfort knowing that Cody and Oso are running together again though. Those damn furry friends, they really tear our hearts out when they're gone. Hugs to you and Steve. -A McD
4 comments:
Sweet ole girl....what a life she had! Lucky. If those sweet yellow dogs only new what a hole they left in our hearts I swear they would live forever! hugs and hugs, Deanne
Ah Cody, always loyal, sweet, loving, licking, fun, tail wagging old girl. I know you'll miss her beyond belief. Hooray for memories! Sherri
Thanks Denise and Steve - may your fond memories never fade:) Kinscher Family Manitowoc
So sorry to hear about the yellow dog. I take comfort knowing that Cody and Oso are running together again though. Those damn furry friends, they really tear our hearts out when they're gone. Hugs to you and Steve.
-A McD
Post a Comment