Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Winter Solstice

Steve and Doug hall making him a chair to Nordic Ski.....Yippee...
Zero commute great skiing from the back yard....... Chuck

Cody in her element



Good old Sally








Gus and Sally trying to stay warm......




Cody in deep thought



Sally trying to get her duck back from Gus




Amy Prince and I skiing down schultz creek- fresh powder...




Stacy and Amy on Schultz pass road





Just some quick picks.....Happy Holidays to all...........








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise, sure looks nice & snowy down there! Happy soltice to you guys....the sun comes back to the north (well I guess that isn't astronomically correct but who cares). I have to get out skiing yet. Joe

Andrew Campbell said...

D+S: so great to see you out and having fun in the awesome white stuff and red rocks. Really great to see Steve out on a sit-ski, especially one he built himself. Thinking of you both... was just about a year since we were out there last. Hope it's not long before we can get there again. I need to do my part to ensure that Martan's doesn't experience an economic downturn!

all best wishes from us
A+M+M+J