Friday, December 05, 2008

Life---Happy Birthday Dad.......Prost to you up in the sky

I did not know Jamie..I just heard he was a friend to many and was an amazing cyclist.....
WOW Canolli's all the way from New Jersey ....What a great gift....Thanks to Eric Meudt's Father........

Yummmmmm.............







Yes the Self portrait....thanks Matt and Yod.....



Great to see Garro smiling......






Robie loves her bike......







Matt Sweeney and Yod Branch.....wow I never get to ride with these 2 friends.....Great to see Yod and his boys- this week in Flag.








Yod....






Thanks Roxy for the Window Art.....love you....D





Christmas ornament from Montana who has fought Cancer.........love you....




Thanks Sis.....for Frosty....





Gosh I love my bikes.......thanks Steve





thanks Eugene for insulating the garage door. It is awesome- warmer and brighter .....Doug hall..




Doug Hall & Garro....




you only learn through experience......D

3 comments:

Andrew Campbell said...

D: so nice to see you all loving life out there! especially with the memory of loved ones in your minds. It's how they would want it.

best from here
A+M+M+J

Kristina said...

Yes, we are so blessed and have so much to be thanful for.
Love you Denise,
Kristina

Eug said...

Awesome post Denise! We have so very much to be thankful for. Love you both very much. Thanks for posting the awesome pic of Jamie's memorial. He rides with me every shred I go on. Just on my shoulder I imagine.
But you could never find it again.. Right?