Sunday, December 09, 2007

SNOW




ski season is on in flag.....for all you hikers it has been on since the last storm...If this keeps up we may have a great ski season......these days I only x-country due to bad knees... A pic of our view this am from the house.....suize our cat would rather be no where else than as close as she can get to Steve in winter.....Meg, you and Andrew may want to bring your ski equipment when you come to visit.......ENJOY THE SNOW............

3 comments:

Meg said...

Denise,

gorgeous! Hopefully snow will stick around until January -

Can't wait to see you and Steve!

Love, Meg

Andrew Campbell said...

Still figuring out if I can get the time off... and hopefully I can remember how to ski. Hopefully the skis remember, too.

Great pics. Best to you and Steve.

Andrew

Anonymous said...

awesome view, hi to steve! joe