Monday, November 12, 2007

great birthday thanks to good friends.









started off a long birthday weekend thursday with some quality time on the water with Steve and our friend Jeff. Steve caught all the fish except 1. we are having an exceptionally warm fall. I went for a good flagstaff solo ride on friday, saw a herd of deer and elk- they are so impresive -HUGE- at the end of that ride I also saw a coyote. Then out in the woods with steve and the dogs the next day. Steve has gotten so smooth on that arm bike, it is pretty amazing to watch. On my actual birthday got to do a great ride with Annie Eric Troy and Dara in dreamy Sedona. I forget really how beautiful that place is. then ended my birthday with a dinner party at Sherri and Eddie's, thank you soooooooooo much for such a great day.....the only thing missing was my family. I wish we were all so much closer...

No comments: