












had some good rides this three day thanksgiving weekend. temps have definately dropped to norms and the WIND, especially today. I had a great 4 hour solo ride on Turkey Day then to the Berglands for a great festive dinner. yummmmmmmm. yesterday Steve got out for a great ride. definately a nip in the air. But today the Winds.......WOW......THANKS TO THE BERGLAND'S I motivated to ride at all today with these crazy winds. A bunch of new down trees and branches on the trail.....at the end of each windy section I said thankyou to the gods for letting me pass through. I stopped taking pics of down trees due to my own fear of getting smashed into the ground.....to start the ride a fresh new down tree at the intersection of elden look out road and schultz. then a huge down tree in the schultz creek trail head parking lot..... new trees on sunset and upper brook bank......thanks to the wind and the tree gods I did not get smashed or just pure luck...........I have to say though It was a Great ride.......and a pic of My new bike wow.........
1 comment:
Denise, glad to hear that you didn't get in the way of a falling tree. Hope all is well, and its great to see you guys have been out enjoying the elements. Still no deer, hope to have a successful December. Getting wintery up here!
Joe & fam.
Post a Comment