




Steve spoiled me with my birthday present a month early. One camera is just not enough for Steve and I. So he bought me one, the newer model canon elph. It is great all the components are interchangable with the older model that we have. Gosh do I barely remember life before digital. I never thought I would give up slide photography for the quality of the print. I do have a great old film camera- Which is sad it is just collecting dust. but digital is just the way to go for many reasons. The print quality at least as big as 8x10 is awesome. I have not tried any biger prints yet. I was able to get a fun 2 hour ride this am before work. perfect weather and beautiful flowers. -Lupines are still in full bloom... Here is a picture of the entry into the "your momma" trail. I have to say that is my favorite entry into a trail. that entry just gets me fired up. It used to intimidate me the first couple times, then I saw the line with my friend Christy. It is great to ride alone but awesome to share it with friends.......the more I get out and experience the elemets of nature the happier I am......
No comments:
Post a Comment