Sunday, October 21, 2007

the best of Flagstaff













one of our good friends continues to be in town- Eugene....I was lucky to have the last 2 days off to do some great riding with an old friend.....after our ride friday we met Eugene's Family Win and Mark at Martans for flagstaff's best breakfast/lunch. fall color continues to be just amazing. today it is cooler- Steve is out trout fishing with Dan on blue ridge- I am hoping for trout dinner tonight after work. today is another beautiful blue ski day.....Have a Great weekend......

3 comments:

Andrew Campbell said...

Nice bike pics, D! But more importantly, some nice pics of Martan's. Making me hungry at work.

best
A+M+M+J

Anonymous said...

I miss Martans ,as well!

-Aki

Hunter Cycles said...

Hey Denise,
I think we need to make a trip out your way, I need to learn how to ride over those rocks. Plus I'm really itching for some desert time.
Maybe sometime after the handmade show.
Hope you and Steve are doing well.
xxoo
Mary-Anne