What an amazing spirit old black dog had.... She will be greatly missed...I still hear and feel her presence...... I will never forget 16 + years ago at age 24 going to the pound to find a puppy and seeing sally..... The sweetest face that I had to have..... A belly full of worms / dried up nose standing in urine.... Probably moments from being euthanized.... I immediately grabbed her and never let go.... That was my first critter on my own as an adult.... we had an adventurous great life together.... I sure do miss black and yellow dog....
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Sally RIP 16 years of loyalty and love
What an amazing spirit old black dog had.... She will be greatly missed...I still hear and feel her presence...... I will never forget 16 + years ago at age 24 going to the pound to find a puppy and seeing sally..... The sweetest face that I had to have..... A belly full of worms / dried up nose standing in urine.... Probably moments from being euthanized.... I immediately grabbed her and never let go.... That was my first critter on my own as an adult.... we had an adventurous great life together.... I sure do miss black and yellow dog....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Denise, We are so sorry that you had to let her go. It is not easy, not a family member, not a friend who was always happy to see you, never was mad at you, always had unconditional love. What a life you gave her Pets are great, aren't they. Love to you and Steve. Kinscher family (manitowoc)
Denise,
thanks for sharing your pictures and thoughts. It brought me to tears, and I'm so sorry; I know how hard it is to lose an animal friend who's been with you on this adventure. I love you. xoxo Meg
Post a Comment