
Gus always right there...

sun flowers taking over the back of the shop

black eyed Susan's and
purple cone flower/mexican hat & Maximilian sunflowers in the back they do not bloom well at this altitude...they bloom late then it freezes too soon...cool plant though...


my new gardens I built and got the dirt with a wheel barrel from the forest in the back...next year that garden will be tall yellow native columbines and wild oregano... the tall ones are the- yellow cone flowers- they are all found along Schultz creek trail.. some of my favorites..

I transplanted the wild grasses from the back...

some more gardens I built up ......all native flowers-
purple cone flowers/ white geraniums/ blanket flowers/ yellow cone flowers

medow goldenrod

sun flowers taking over the lower yard by the road..

Gus again...

good old black dog- Sally
.jpg)
.jpg)
buddies Gus and Cody- hard to believe she is 12-13 yrs old...
.jpg)
what Gus does best...
.jpg)
proud of my gardens wanted to share....All inspired by Steve- the native flower expert....
2 comments:
Denise,
hey kid! Love seeing the gardens (especially since they were 'in development' when I was there!) You are amazing, and can't wait to see you again soon.
Love, Meg
Denise, your gardens look beautiful.....the patio also! Thanks for sharing your summer pictures also. We hope Sally is ok - it's hard.
Can't wait to visit your place!
Joe and Steph
Post a Comment