Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Eugene is in town......

Great Recovery ride with Eug. to Katchina's wet lands....fun easy single track...
Hi to AKI from Eugene & I ......We miss you........Aki I wish I would of had more time to ride with you on your last visit to Flagstaff, hope you are having a great week......

Pretty area......

View of woody mountain



The san francisco peaks....Why I live here......


Eugene showing off my happy bikes both out for a ride....


Check out this spider who came into the shop last pm....it is huge and what is it?....we named it Harry....


Great to see Eug again on his annual flagstaff visit....D

3 comments:

Darrensrides said...

The Spider looks like a Brown Spider

aki said...

Ciao bella & bello from Osaka.

Great to see both of your smiles, that makes me so happy, thanks my tribe!

Eug, keep your own pace and hear your wind chime if you lost.

D, Steve kindly called me the seasonal local, and I'm sure I will be in town again to see my friends. Don't worry, we have enough time to ride next year.

Have fun in autumn,

-aki

Cyclebound said...

Hey Denise, my guess is that thing is a wolf spider. I am not sure if brown spiders are furry like that. Wolf spider supposedly have a union jack pattern on their back. Looks like you're having fun. Let's go ride.