Thursday, July 30, 2009

nice day on Blue ridge

cody was in Heaven.....
at times cody was pulling us....sally preferred to sleep in the boat..

good old dogs....


Barry and Steve looking for another 20incher(where steve caught his last week). I almost caught my only fish of the day here, but he self released....I did catch baby fish- then I started swimming...
Early am was soooo beautiful...we left our house at 4:40 am and saw an amazing amount of elk/deer and other cool stuff...that early morning stuff sure is beautiful....
Barry and Steve catching sun fish....Gosh what a beautiful place
The fish excitement for the day...Eric bringing in a big one 20.5 inches......

A proud fisherman.......It was great to also have Eric and Gullo on the water with us....




slow fishing for me I tell ya....one keeper I lost right before I got him in...self release....Eric got the fish of the day...20incher.....perfect conditions for swimming- that felt great....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice times denise! haven't been fishing since your visit, joe