
The storm is here....Yeh I have 1000 gallons of water to catch. I am about 1/2 there....come on moisture.....warm rain would be nice....but moisture in a high desert is great in any form....

true friends on the trail....a little piece of sedona in flag....An old dump filled with sedona dirt on fort valley trail.....


A sign in the sky the weather is changing.....

A beautiful grove of trees...

What dog fun.....

Sally and cody - 12 & 11 years old

just a cool survey marker of exactly where you are....

spring flowers

great to get out in the woods with Steve yesterday. Beautiful calm before the storm....spring- one day it is summer the next winter.....Great to have some of the trails of flagstaff open....I have gotten in some great 2 hour rides before work the last few weeks....
2 comments:
Nice Denise! Those pics make me homesick. I posted on Steve's blog, it looks like the Gila with the volcanic rocks and ponderosa pine forest.
I like finding those survey markers. It is an old school way of finding your exact location on a map. Very cool!
Hey Denise,
I always enjoy reading both yours and Steve's blogs. Certainly makes me jealous. Could you drop me a line on my email. I'd like to talk to you about Pines to Mines.
George Deckey
Post a Comment