
Thanks Dave for the great deal in honor of our new President.....Maybe we can all start to be doers and move forward for the good of the people and our planet.


Amazing watching Steve roll that 3 wheeled arm powered machine on a 4 + hour ride....

Enjoying last sunday with Steve down in Sedona.....Using my tripod here- thanks Steph...

Yummmm dinner at the Garros....I should of took a pic of tonight's dinner- more yummy tacos with great friends- Kristina, Bryce and Gullo were over tonight. Great to spend quality time with friends....I haven't laughed so hard as when Kris and I swung on a swing this evening....everyone needs to go on a swing once in a while...We did that at the school on the other side of Mt. Dell /University Heights. Kris did 4 pull ups/ I almost did one. I couldn't do the monkey bars either- I have some work to do. They used to be so easy. Maybe I was just so small then.....

A Javelina- on burger king trail- these last pics were from saturday the 16th. Shredding up to Hangover trail- new to me off Damn if I know. I was fired up on cloud 9 for at least 24 hours after riding that trail......wow....I can't wait to go back....

Deanne - Check out that trail behind her.......

Gosh the views were epic....

oak creek canyon-----Epic trail and views....

4 chicks having fun.....thanks Cole for showing me that trail....

cow pies- munds wagon trail.....


Great to see us moving forward to a better good- like equality for all. Hard to believe all those folks out there that still judge people by their color....
1 comment:
As ever, the scenery looks pretty fantastic... but the javelina! nice shot. Guess you really do live where the wild things are.
best
A+M+M+J
Post a Comment