camp at 10,000ft in Sidney valley Utah - Brian Head
Yummmmm Steve is cooking......
Peak fall color at 10,000feet ......I love the feeling I get around all that bright color....
I did some great rides on super fun trails....
Also got out with Steve and the dogs enjoying the surroundings.....
Just when I thought I was all alone on the trail I got to ride with a large heard of sheep all around me on Sidney peaks trail. This is just a pic. of a few of them

following the golden road
Steve riding up Sidney peaks trail this part is STEEP....
Steve showing me Yankee mt reservoir and the View off to the Great Basin- Nevada
Lots of yummy goose berries ....It was hard to stop eating them
view off Sidney peaks trail
taking it all in....
Navajo lake....some excellent trails........


virgin river rim trail is so beautiful......
Virgin River rim trail is one of the best trails out there with high altitude riding and amazing views

It is great being right on the edge......
another pic of Navajo Lake from a ride I did...
more VRRT views...
Zion National park off in the distance off the virgin river rim trail...

cody has this strange habit of always getting some dirt in her diet on arm bike rides. She really liked this bit of dirt...It has been hard to do another post to replace Suzie's. Those damn furry critters mean so much. Steve and I just got back from a great trip to Navajo lake/Brian head Utah....Great single track/ aspen fall colors of gold and some red. Too much wind to get the canoe off the old truck to fish though. I am proud of the old truck- running great.....hope all your lives are good....
2 comments:
hey there girl! i can smell the leaves thru your photos... oh how i miss the high altitude fall season. i'm in oklahoma right now scoping out residencies... i'll be in colorado in 3 weeks. thinking of you guys always and wishing you much peace and rest. much love. g.
D:
Nice to see you and Steve getting a well-earned trip away -- and hopefully a little distance to let the memory of Suzie-cat settle in.
As ever, great pics. Nice to see the big rig got you safely there and back.
Have a great fall.
A+M+M+J
Post a Comment