Thursday, March 06, 2008

4 chicks on one speeds/ 3 on COCONINOS




What can I say red dirt rocks and sun.......great ride....thanks Christy, Annie and Dara.... what beautiful coconino bikes.....I LOVE MY BIKE , THANKS STEVE..YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE WORLD......I LOVE YOU......

On another topic all together. LETS ALL WAKE UP AND ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF OUR WORLD. BURNING FUEL IN THE FOREST AND LITTERING I HAVE VERY LITTLE TOLERANCE FOR. I HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR LITTERING.....WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.................WHY CAN'T WE ALL DO THE RIGHT THING....LOVE PEACE AND RESPECT .....D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise.

Makes me happy you were out shredding yesterday.. Especially on a one speed made by Steve! I remember how much you wanted a one speed last time I was in Flag, and it looks like you ended up with a pretty sweet ride.

I miss riding with you, Dara, and Annie.

Yesterday was my birthday, a day I have spent on my bike in Sedona many times!

Thanks for reading my blog. The trip is hard, but good, as they usually are. I met a cool Argentenian girl, Carolina, and we are traveling together for a couple days :)

Eug

Andrew Campbell said...

D: as ever, great pics! makes me jealous every time I see pics of Sedona... but someone has to live the life and it might as well be you and Steve.

all the best
A.

Mimbres Man said...

Nice pics and nice bikes. One of the worst things about Venezuela is the litter. Its everywhere. Even when paddling out on the sea, you'll come across floating plastic. It makes me really sad.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to say, "4 HOT Chicks on 1-speeds" ;)
dara