












What a day!!!!! I couldn't of been more fired up. With all these fluctuating temps, it was great to find some amazing ice in a shallow lake(or marsh you could call it). Thanks to the Alaskan friends Jeff and Jane for showing me all this good ice. A small posse of us shredded on the ice in the am. then a bunch of us went out to take in the amazing full moon and ice. wow a first for me.... it was hard to leave at 10:00 pm. the cold was starting to win over the warm coco and schnapps. may be the last good ice of the season due to a big pacific storm coming. Nice moves Deanne..............It must be your skates....
2 comments:
looks fun! let me know if the conditions are good again! hope you are feeling better. good to see you and steve smiling on the street.
t
Denise,
Our photo blogs are contrasts. Ice vs. Beach.
Great shots! Looks like good winter fun as I scroll down your different entries.
I need to get serious about my blog again. I was whinning and complaining something swore I wouldn't do. I was pretty pissed. No more.
MM
Post a Comment