Friday, June 01, 2007

Had the mighty colorado to ourselves camping










Steve and I went on a great 2 night 3 day trip and did not see any other campers on the stretch of the colorado btw lees ferry and the damn. just day boats. the kayak did great. hard work going up. definately had to look for the easiest flow. stay close to the sides. forget it in the middle way too powerful. going down was fast.........had trout dinner every night thanks to steve. i got skunked.....guess he has more technique then i do. week days are the time to be on the water.... off to work the next four days with am mt bike rides. then off to utah to meet the reno crew for 5 days of mt biking/arm biking/ and fishing.

1 comment:

telluride said...

Hey girl! Hope you are well, you guys look great~~I would love to advertise Coconino cycles out here in Maine....can I buy one of those shirts?!?!

Let me know how! :)

Much love and peace to you both!